Auto Services Insurance
All vehicle repair services must implement significant risk management practices. After all, they work on expensive vehicles and use a variety of potentially harmful materials to perform their services. Anything that goes wrong could wind up causing property damage, injuries and costing the business a lot of money. You need a strong insurance portfolio in place in the event of any unforeseen problems.
If you’re looking for a commercial insurance provider who will put your best interests first when helping you design the right insurance package, then turn to E.A. Funk & Associates. With our help, you’ll be able to protect your dealership, garage or other vehicle service business with adequate insurance policies that are optimized to your advantage.
With a proud history of serving Centereach, Selden, Coram, Shirley, The Hamptons and the rest of New York, we’re ready and waiting to help you get the perfect business insurance. Just call us at (631) 467 – 4747 or request your free, no-obligation quote online to get your search for coverage started.
Common Auto Services Insurance Questions
Car dealerships, repair shops and other vehicle service providers have a lot of day to day interactions with the public. They are expected to provide quality services and protect both their customers and the vehicles in their care.
Any harm that the business experiences or causes to others could develop into a significant financial loss. With the right insurance coverage in place, you will be able to file a claim on your policy for your losses, which can help you significantly reduce your personal cost obligations for the resulting recovery.
Like all businesses, auto repair shops need several types of insurance to successfully mitigate risks. Broadly speaking, essential coverage that you might need to carry includes:
- Property Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
Additionally, you will probably need more specific coverage for your industry, including:
- Garage keepers liability insurance that covers you in case you damage a customer’s vehicle.
- Medical payments coverage that applies to third party injuries that occur on your property, even if you are not at fault for those losses.
- Sewer backup coverage that will cover property damage that occurs when your drainage systems overflow due to heavy rain.
- Employee dishonesty coverage that helps you pay for losses that occur because an employee stole from the business or from customers
- Auto dealership bonds that protect customers from fraud, mismanagement of funds or other abuses when they buy from your dealership. Most dealerships must buy this bond before they can obtain their operating license.
- Errors & omissions insurance that covers you in case your professional advice or services cause customers a financial loss.
Your auto repair business’ insurance coverage will vary considerably, and so too will your premiums. Our agents are committed to working with you to determine the best way to structure your benefits so that they remain affordable.