Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Protecting your home means more than just installing a security system, investing in a smart lock or making the dwelling weather resistant. It also means buying homeowners insurance.
No matter how many security features your home has, you cannot prevent every instance of damage or loss that might arise. Your home insurance plan can be there to help you in any eventuality. Because all homes are unique, their owners must customize their homeowners insurance appropriately.
With the multitude of policies on the market today, some people find the policy search daunting. For help getting personalized, effective home insurance no matter what your coverage needs, you can turn to E.A. Funk and Associates Insurance. With our strong network of policy options and an expert eye for each homeowner’s unique needs, we’ll make it easy to find the policy that is best suited for you.
With a proud history of serving Centereach, Selden, Coram, Shirley, The Hamptons and the rest of New York, we’re ready and waiting to help you get the perfect home insurance. Just call us at (631) 467 – 4747 or request your free, no-obligation quote online to get your search for coverage started.
Common Home Insurance Questions
How Does Home Insurance Work?
By enrolling in home insurance, you receive your insurer’s guarantee that they will help you pay for certain costs of unexpected or unavoidable accidents in the home. After all, you never know when a problem might occur. With home insurance in place, you will have a resource available to help you reduce your own cost burden for these losses.
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Homeowners policies vary greatly, but they generally contain several essential pieces of coverage that might provide lifesaving financial help when household losses occur.
Just a few of the benefits to consider buying are:
- Dwelling insurance that pays for repairs to your home following hazards like fires, severe weather, vandalism, theft or other unexpected damage.
- Other structures coverage is separate from your dwelling coverage and helps you repair or rebuild detached structures on your property, such as storage sheds, gazebos or carports.
- Contents coverage insures the possessions inside your home in case of unexpected losses.
- Liability insurance helps you pay if you negligently cause harm to someone who doesn’t live with you (I.e. a neighbor or guest) and they sue you for their medical bills or property damage.
- Accidental medical payments insurance can cover third-party injuries on your property even if the affected person’s injuries are not your fault.
- Loss of use coverage pays for living expenses when your home sustains damage and you must temporarily vacate it.
How Much Home Insurance Do I Need?
The right home insurance policy is one that pays for your home’s replacement cost following a total loss. However, choosing that coverage means digging into the details of a policy, and our agents are committed to helping you do this both easily and professionally.
We will help you choose the policy limits, endorsements and deductibles that will ensure that any important claim you want to make will have coverage. Just some of the perks that plans offer include:
- Replacement cost dwelling coverage
- Scheduled possessions riders
- Replacement cost possessions insurance endorsements
- Increased other structures coverage
- Sewer/sump pump overflow endorsements
- Equipment breakdown endorsements
- Pet liability coverage
Our carrier partners can insure high-value homeowners, landlords, condo owners, mobile home owners and renters. Plus, we can help you bundle your policy with umbrella liability, auto, boat, RV, motorcycle and any number of other specialty policies to streamline your personal insurance portfolio.
How Far In Advance Can I Buy Home Insurance?
You want home insurance from the moment that you take possession of your home. Most mortgage lenders will even require you to obtain coverage before they will approve your loan application. Never hesitate to call your agent when you have started the process to buy your home.
How Much Should Homeowners Insurance Cost?
All home insurance premiums vary based on numerous factors like your property value, location, the types of coverage you choose and liability risks present on the property. However, we fully understand that you’ll want to keep your policy affordable. That’s why we’ll make sure to not only advise you on the best ways to tailor your plan for your cost benefit, but also help you balance your costs by applying discounts and other savings.